- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or any other qualification recognized by the Government of Malaysia with a CGPA of at least 2.75. Those with more than 5 years of work experience will also be considered.
- Applications must be made using the official application form. All applications must be submitted to the Center for Postgraduate Studies.
- Applications can also be made online.
- Submission of application form (3 copies for local students and 4 copies for international students) must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Research Proposal (Research Mode only)
- Copy of identity card (Malaysia) or passport (non -Malaysian citizen)
- Copy of academic transcript (Undergraduate & above)
- Copy of Degree scroll
- Copy of TOEFL / IELTS / MUET result slip
- 5 photos (international applicants) and 4 photos (local applicants) passport size photos (blue background)
Additional Requirements for International Student:
- IELTS 5.0/ CEFR B1 or
- TOEFL PBT (410-413) or
- TOEFL IBT (34) or
- CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance)/ CEFR B2 or
- CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) CEFR C1 or
- PTE (Person Test of english) (36) or
- MUET (University of Malaysia English Test) (Band 3)
All documents must be sent to the following address:
CENTER FOR GRADUATE MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah International Islamic University,
09300 Kuala Ketil,
Kedah Darul Aman,
(Up: Dean, Center for Postgraduate Studies)