Research Management Centre
Pusat Pengurusan Penyelidikan
Aras 2 Bangunan Canselori
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa
Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah
09300 Kuala Ketil
Kedah Darul Aman
Tel :+6 04 - 415 5087/5014
RMU was established in October 2016 under the supervision of the Academic Deputy Rector, then taken over by the Graduate & Research Management Center in June 2017. Subsequently supervised by the Research, Lifelong Learning & Internationalization Management Center in July 2019. Then, RMU was taken over again by the Graduate & Research Management Center in November 2019 and in 2021 upgraded to Research Management Center (RMC) until now.
On 4 October 2017, the Conference, Research & Publication Committee (U3P) was established after being approved in the Insaniah College Executive Management Committee (KUIN) meeting. The purpose of the establishment of the U3P Committee is to dignify the field of research and publication in addition to encouraging kulliyah-kulliyah to hold conferences at the university, national, and international levels. With the existence of this committee, all matters involving 3P can be carried out more systematically under the supervision of the Academic and International Rector and Deputy Rector.
The RMC office is on Level 2, UniSHAMS Cancelori Building. The staff of this center consists of the Director of the Research Management Center, the Deputy Director of the Research Management Center, 3 staff, and assisted by 6 graduate assistants.
Sustainability efficient and professional research management services.
To enhance and dignify research in line with the interests of the ummah towards the sustainability of world-class research.
- Manage all related research grants KPT namely; FRGS, TRGS, LRGS and other related grants.
- Manage the University's Short-Term grants (STG).
- Serves as the Secretariat for matters related to mobility programs and conferences to be implemented by Kulliyyah.
- Update, register and coordinate Myra & SETARA to determine the star rating by the Ministry of Education Malaysia.
- Inculcate research among lecturers by conducting workshops, seminars and research-related courses.
- Plan and implement discussion sessions, book reviews and CEO @ Kulliyyah by inviting scholars and successful corporate members.
- Researching and processing applications of lecturers who want to present research papers at domestic and foreign conferences.
- Coordinate and manage everything related to the publication of books or teaching modules such as ISBN and ISSN applications.