Academic Management Centre
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah
09300 Kuala Ketil
Tel: 04-415 5054 Fax: 04-415 5048
The Academic Management Center is responsible for handling all matters related to academic management, class scheduling, matters related to the academic system involving students and lecturers as well as being the secretariat in the University Academic Planning Committee Meeting. The department is headed by a Director and assisted by a deputy director and three unit heads. The units in this department are:
- Admissions and Records Unit
- Scheduling, Teaching and Lecture Unit
- Examination and Graduation Unit
Admissions and Records Unit
- Manage all matters related to student admission.
- Ensure the Selection and Bidding of admission applications are transparent and in accordance with the admission requirements approved by MQA and the University.
- Manage all matters related to the registration of new students.
- Manage student records.
- Secretariat of meetings related to admissions and records.
- Secretariat of programs organized by the Department of Academic Affairs.
Scheduling, Teaching and Lecture Unit
- Monitor the process of offering courses by kulliyyah and schools.
- Updating information on the study structure of the program.
- Monitor the process of registering / adding and dropping student courses.
- Monitoring of academic operations (deferral, withdrawal, program change, activation, subject list etc.).
- Monitor lecture travel and student attendance.
- Manage and update the status of students beyond the period of study.
- Monitor data and information for class schedule generation.
- Monitor the Generation of Study Schedule by the Kulliyyah.
- Monitor the schedules used so that there is no duplication.
- Preparation and generation of end -of -semester examination schedule.
Examination and Graduation Unit
- To be the secretariat of the Examination Council Meeting
- To be the secretariat of the Academic Fraud Committee
- Managing Student Final Examination
- Managing Substitute Examinations
- Managing Special Examinations
- Managing Academic Calendar and Activity Calendar
- Managing Credit Transfer/Exemption Applications
- Managing Student Graduation
- To ensure that the effectiveness of management related to academic development, examinations and graduation is more effective and efficient.
- To ensure the students recruitment and admission matters comply with the standards set by the Ministry of Education (MoE).
- To ensure the students evaluation process is controlled in terms of quality, security, security and authenticity.
- To ensure that clients are satisfied with the quality of services provided.