Postgraduate Management Centre
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah
09300 Kuala Ketil
Tel: 04-415 5599/5598
Thanks and praises to the Almighty Allah S.W.T for His indefinite love, mercy and grace. Peace and blessing up on or beloved prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) his family and his companions
The objective of PRMC is to develop treasure of knowledge based on Islam and to spread it to be benefitted, as well as using information of technology in all learning aspect, research, negotiation, publication and others academic activities.
To develop INSANIAH as a dynamic research centre and to provide a high quality and highly innovative teaching which stimulate and guide students towards become leader and scholar in the future.
PPSP has a mission to join together all academician and administrator towards:
- Maximizing the opportunity of gaining funds for researches in INSANIAH;
- Developing and supporting research projects;
- Boosting formation of researchers of various disciplines in INSANIAH to shareresources and facilities;
- Providing research education in INSANIAH;
- Providing information and supports to important parties in INSANIAH and in community;
- Setting supporting activity related topostgraduate learning;
- Providing services for postgraduate students;
- Highlighting postgraduate issues in university and in community.
- To produce Islamic knowledgeable and professional skilled group that appreciate Islam;
- To develop Ummah that are open-minded, rational, having vision, skillful and having strong confident, based on Ahlussunnah wal jamaah’s faith,;
- To build treasures of knowledge based on Islam and spread the knowledge to be benefit;
- To use information of technology in all learning aspect, research, negotiation, publication and others academic activity;
- Establishing academic relation at the international level;
- To produce generation that has piety, virtuous, balanced personality, harmonious and holistic.